Yield: 8 pizza slices
Prep time: 10 min active | Cook time: 14 min
- flour, as needed
- 1 package Trader Joe’s Wheat Pizza Dough, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Trader Giotto’s Fat Free Pizza Sauce
- 8 ounces Trader Joe’s Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 1 can Trader Joe’s Sweet Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 1 package Healthy Canadian Style Bacon, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
Hawaiian pizza. Instructions:
Preheat oven to 450°FOn a lightly floured surface begin to shape the dough by hand or with a rolling pin into a 12–inch circle. Carefully place the dough on a pizza stone or lightly oiled baking sheet.
Precook the pizza dough until the bottom of the crust is cooked through, about 4 minutes. Remove from the oven.
Spread the pizza sauce onto the dough and top with mozzarella.
Place the pineapple, canadian bacon, and scallions on top of the cheese.
Place the pizza in the oven. Bake until the crust is fully cooked and the cheese starts to brown, about 10 minutes.
Remove the pizza from the oven. Cut the pizza into slices and serve.