This easy veggie recipe yields delicious bok choy with succulent shrimp. Serve as a side dish or as a main dish!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Ready: In 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 piece medium onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 kilo shrimps, cleaned and shelled
- 1/4 kilo bok choy, cleaned
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
Bok choy with Succulent Shrimp. Cooking:
Heat cooking oil in a medium-sized pan. Saute garlic and onion in oil. Add the shrimps and cook until it turns orange in color.
Then add the bok choy and season with soy sauce and oyster sauce. Add sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
Let the sauce simmer for 5 minutes.
Serve with shrimp and garlic bits on top of bok choy.