Are you still thinking of what delicious to cook in order to please your family this spring? We offer a fairly simple and delicious breakfast for the whole family: spring sandwich with boiled egg, cucumber, radish, a slice of cheese, ham and greens.
- 2 eggs.
- cucumber 1
- radish 3-4
- slices of bread 2
- bell pepper 1
- slices of cheese
- slices of ham
- mayonnaise to taste
- salt, ground red pepper, chopped fresh herbs to taste
Spring sandwich. Cooking:
- Boil the eggs (10 mins). Cool, peel and chop.
- Wash the vegetables. Cut cucumber, radish and eggs into slices.
- Spread slices of bread with mayonnaise, put lettuce, cheese and ham.
- Arrange sliced boiled eggs and vegetables in the shape of butterfly wings.
- Decorate with a long slice of pepper in the middle.
- Add salt to taste and season with ground red pepper.
- Add greens as desired and serve.